Bite Beauty Whiskey Lipstick
Why I Want It:
- It's very similar to a DIY shade I made on my own that is beautiful but wears horribly and fades immediately.
- It's part of my favorite lipstick formula line (the Amuse Bouche line.)
- It looks really nice on the brunette ladies I've seen wearing it.
Why I Don't Need It:
- I don't wear vampy lips in warmer months- even though my inner goth wants to, I stay in the nude-to-jewel toned shades until October. If I really want this shade, I can just as well buy it in the fall Sephora sale and enjoy using it immediately.
- I have several dark lipsticks already, which are going to expire in the next few years, and every new lipstick I bring in is incremental "loss" of days I could be wearing all of those.
- I already own Bite Portobello, a true brown which looks ghastly on me alone, that I can easily mix with a red lipstick I own to get close to this shade.